Who We Are
EMCO is an international water solutions provider. For the past 3 decades, we have focused on and excelled in providing innovative water and wastewater treatment solutions to our clients across the globe.
EMCO Group has been dedicated to the singular business of Water and Wastewater Treatment for more than forty four years, operating under the same management and ownership since its corporate establishment. As an international organization specialized in the engineering, manufacturing and installation of water and wastewater treatment systems worldwide, EMCO’s global vision and excellence is bolstered by a strong presence in the U.S.A., Lebanon, Iraq, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar, further supported by a significant market share across USA, the Middle East, Africa and Far East regions.
- EMCO ENGINEERING INC. USA began its business in 1974 and was incorporated in the State of Massachusetts in 1978.
- EMCO ENGINEERING LTD. was incorporated in 1978 in Baabda, Lebanon and established its principle manufacturing facility in the industrial area of Hosrayel, just outside of Jbeil, Lebanon.
- EMCO SAUDIA N.C.W.W. was established in 1978 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia and opened two principle offices country wide in the cities of Riyadh and Jeddah.
- EMCO ENGINEERING IRAQ was established in Baghdad, Iraq in 1978.
- EMCO ENGINEERNG INC EMIRATES L.L.C. was incorporated in 1995 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- EMCO ENGINEERING INC. EMIRATES LLC (DUBAI BRANCH) was incorporated in 2008 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- EMCO ENGINEERING QATAR was incorporated in 2007 in Qatar.
EMCO Group is a team of engineers and chemists who are dedicated to providing the highest quality water and wastewater treatment technology to clients around the world. By utilizing state-of-the-art design and manufacturing facilities, the water and wastewater treatment systems and equipment produced reflect the most cost effective and technically reliable resolutions to today’s challenging water problems. Our present manufacturing facility in Hosrayel, Lebanon features more than 80,000 square feet of manufacturing space and 6,700 square feet of modern office space which, along with its comprehensive in-house manufacturing, assembly, and welding capabilities, its complete electrical and control (PLC) design, programming, and fabrication capabilities and its internationally mobile service staff, provides for EMCO’s turnkey capabilities for water and wastewater treatment .
EMCO’s activities in the North American, Middle Eastern and African markets reflect our capacity to satisfy a wide variety of water and wastewater treatment needs. EMCO services high technology industries, in addition to power generation, municipal and industrial complexes: thereby adequately addressing the spectrum of evolving complexities in water and wastewater recycling. For industry, EMCO offers the ultra-high purity water systems demanded by semiconductor petrochemical processes and pharmaceutical users. In the realm of power utility applications, EMCO produces high quality water for make-up systems and condensate polishing applications. For municipal needs, EMCO supplies large, land-based water treatment systems, including seawater desalination systems.