Quality, Health Safety and Environment
EMCO Engineering Ltd is a Water Solutions Provider. Our main vocation is designing, fabricating, contracting, operating, and servicing of desalination systems, water treatment systems, wastewater treatment systems and their associated components of mechanical equipment, electrical, automation and Supervisory Control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems.
We are dedicated to; Bring value to Shareholder, meeting Customers and Other Stakeholders Satisfaction and Requirements, Maintain the wellbeing of our employees and ensure their development and motivation, and monitoring the impact of our activities on the environment. EMCO Engineering will strive to continuously improve its overall integrated Management System.
To achieve this policy, EMCO Engineering is committed to:
- Ensure continual Development of Products and Services
- Work to satisfy our clients’ requirements by delivering timely and quality Products/Services according to specifications.
- Provide value to our clients by treating customers with honesty and transparency to make them feel safe and confident.
- Ensure the continual improvement of our IMS and ensure its proper implementation through customer feedback, effectiveness and efficiency of established processes and systems, conformity of products / services and the effectiveness of actions taken to address risks and opportunities.
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements
- Enhance the skills of management and staff through the performance management system.
- Provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health in the office, factory and on site, through the identification of hazards, the establishment and monitoring of appropriate controls to eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks.
EMCO Integrated Management System is certified under :
- Quality Management System : ISO 9001:2015
- Environmental Management System : ISO: 14001:2015
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System : ISO 45001:2018